Online portfolio preparation course.
>> Are you a creative person aspiring to go to art college/school/uni?
>> Have you trawled the art college and university websites for information but still can’t figure out what they are asking for in your portfolio submission?
>> Perhaps you’ve started on a portfolio either at school or on your own and just got so overwhelmed by the lack of support out there?
You’re really creative, you love making and you want to take it on further to forge a career as either an artist or in the creative industries but you just wish you knew how to make this knockout, individual portfolio that the College/Uni websites keep talking about?
I understand exactly where you’re coming from. It is quite a task to really understand what is required in your art college portfolio – and I was in that position when I was applying to art college too!
You’ve probably been to open days and seen examples of successful portfolios etc. and felt quite fired up and excited to get started but then you return home and a day or 2 later, feel stuck again, not knowing really how to start.
I’m Julie Read and I am an expert in portfolio preparation for all arts courses. In the past 6 years I’ve worked as a private art tutor with 66 students – gaining over 116 places for art and design courses at 33 institutions around the UK and abroad. Competition is fierce, for example at Edinburgh College of Art there are in the region of 4000 applicants for approximately 150 places (1:26). You need to learn to think creatively, prepare your portfolio in the best way possible so that you don’t miss out.
Read on about our PLAN CREATE SUCCEED online course and how we’ve already had over fabulous success rates with our students.
20-Week Online portfolio preparation course for art college applicants.
For the first time we are offering our commitment to portfolio excellence (normally reserved for our face to face private clients) and our proven methods, to you remotely. Fasten your seatbelts – it’s an exciting time! Let us help you to plan, create and succeed in your future career.
Work with us to:
1. Get organised and plan what you need to present for each college course and when.
2. Benefit from my step by step guide that enable yous to intuitively use your sketchbooks to work in and not to worry about whether something works or not – initially. You’ll soon find that your ideas flow better as you get on with work in a less precious way.
3. Work really hard between sessions and do a power of work and we’ll give you the confidence, reassurance, practical guidance where you’d have been lost without that help.
4. Take away the stress and confusion about the best way to present your digital portfolio. This ensures that what you present is a true reflection of your potential, giving you the confidence in the digital folio that you present.
PLAN CREATE SUCCEED
Don’t waste another day:
1. Regretting that you never pursued your creative career, due to lack of support and/or knowledge. Or accepting that you cannot ever attend your first choice college because they rejected your application based on your portfolio.
2. Telling yourself that you can’t get started for fear or failure – the trick is to just get started, ideas will flow, sketchbooks will fill.
3. Feeling that you have to have the most amazing ideas to begin with. Good ideas take time to ‘brew’ so to speak and our course enables this.
You’ve waited long enough to dare to live your dreams, let this be the year that you finally get to art college. PLAN CREATE SUCCEED puts an end to the confusion you will be feeling and will buy you the competitive edge that is essential for success. Some of our previous students have received 5 unconditional offers for their dream courses!
It’s time for you to decide. Are you ready to invest in your creative future and not waste another second putting it off?
Purchase PLAN CREATE SUCCEED now and get started today!
One payment of £1800 or 2 instalments of £990*
(*one payment on starting course and one payment 2 months later – total £1980)
Got a question? Click here to send us an email…
Don’t spend another year or 2 tirelessly trying to work it out alone for yourself.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" then you are consenting to this.