05 Jul Art portfolio reviews
Get impartial art portfolio advice for your UCAS and college applications.
It can be quite difficult to get some perspective and clarity to bring it all together for submission.
However, getting a fresh pair of eyes on your work can really consolidate your application.
Whether you’re struggling to edit or organise your work. Maybe you just want a second opinion on your work? Then these art portfolio advice sessions will get you off on the right foot for this year!
– 2 hour session to review and select work for interview/folio drop – details below.
– 2 hour session to review and select work for your digital portfolio, for you to compile – details below.
Art Portfolio Advice
– I usually take a full day session to review, select and actually compile work. This is to ensure that your digital portfolio is ready to go and upload.
Please contact me on the form below in early December to book your portfolio review in. It is a very busy time and being organised is essential. For other College deadlines please contact me as soon as possible.
If you’ve applied to Glasgow School of Art, DJCAD or Grays or any other college that requires you to show your ACTUAL PORTFOLIO then this is for you.
The deadlines for all courses vary, from January through to April – do your research to get it right.
Priced at £260, these are practical 2 hour, hands-on, arts college application sessions to review your work. These portfolio reviews are also essential prior to interview, to select and present your work at its best.
Sessions are designed to select pieces from your folio demonstrating a clear transition through the creative process. You can see how it’s crucial to get it right.
Whilst I look at your work, you’ll also be talking about it. This will give you the skills and confidence to ensure that you represent yourself to your best ability at interview if invited. I’ll identify the strengths and weaknesses in your folio. Therefore you’ll learn how to talk about it ALL positively at interview.
Whether you’re struggling to edit or organise your work, or maybe you just want a second opinion on your work then this session will get you off on the right foot!
If you’ve applied to Glasgow School of Art or Edinburgh College of Art the deadline for your DIGITAL PORTFOLIO will be mid to end of January.
Having the skills and time to create your digital portfolio from your art school portfolio can be challenging.
Many of the colleges require your work to be submitted in differing formats. This includes file sizes, categories and quantities of pieces.
I can relieve the burden of your art school portfolio.
- I review, advise and edit the content of your actual portfolio for inclusion in your digital portfolio.
- I scan and/or photograph your work (optional, if you want to do this yourself).
- I compile your digital portfolio for you.
- I have a bronze, silver and gold service depending on how much support you require and how many applictions you are making.