1) I like to experiment and try new materials and ways of working to challenge myself.
2) When I start a project I have no idea of how it will end up, I go with the flow and the creative process work.
3) I keep and value ALL my work, even bad pieces.
4) I never tear pages out of my sketchbooks or leave blank to return to fill later.
5) I like to make my own decisions about how to develop my work (not relying too much on the teacher).
6) My work gives the viewer a real feel about who I am and my interests.
7) I study contemporary LIVING artists and designers for inspiration and record this in my sketchbook.
8) I love using sketchbooks to develop my ideas.
9) I annotate my work thoroughly and use this to reflect and move forwards.
10) I feel comfortable making mistakes and producing 'bad' work.