Are you concerned that you're wasting time because but you're just not sure what this 'individual portfolio' means and how you can achieve it?
We understand EXACTLY where you're coming from – and we were in that position too when we were applying to art college!
And the pressure this puts on you, feeling that if you don't get into your chosen course this year, you'll have to settle for second best or maybe give up on your creative dreams entirely.
You've probably been to open days and seen examples of successful portfolios etc. and felt quite fired up and excited to get started but then you return home and a day or 2 later, feel lost again, not knowing really knowing if what you're doing is really enough.
And you know it's pretty competitive out there, some courses with a 900:40 application to places rate!
This can feel quite demoralising – but we can help change this. It takes careful guidance to enable you to see the opportunities in your ideas, interests and experiences – we can help you to do this.
Imagine if you could:
1. Feel confident that what you are doing to create this individual portfolio is what the Colleges/Unis want to see.
2. Not be too self critical and have some fun with your materials, play with your ideas and produce work that is exploratory, individual and therefore fulfilling the early parts of the creative process in sketchbooks.
3. See possibilities in everything around you to inspire your creative portfolio and fill sketchbooks.
FOLIO FOUNDATIONS! 7 MODULES TO GET DOWN TO BASICS AND BUILD UPWARDS – THE SKY'S THE LIMIT!
This newly designed course replicates exactly how we work with our face to face mentoring students who have gone on to success and available to you remotely. Feel the energy – it's an exciting time!
Work with us to:
1. Get started immediately and take the mystery away from what this elusive portfolio should be.
2. Find straightforward ways, from a no nonsense set of video trainings, to find inspiration everywhere around you.
3. Intuitively use your sketchbooks to work in and not to worry about whether something works out or not – initially. No more struggling or waiting to get inspired – it's about action taking.
4. Be supported through the difficult early stages of understanding about a portfolio and be guided to reach your full potential.
5. See some successful student portfolios and explanations on WHY these have been successful.
Who is this course for?
It's for YOU if you're starting out and just need a really firm grounding in the basics of a strong portfolio. If you're committed to achieving success in getting into an Undergraduate art or design course in the UK. You must be self motivated and not need you hand holding ALL the way! But we'll have plenty of demonstrations, instructions and tutorials for you to follow.
7 Modules that expand your knowledge and change your perceptions about what your creative portfolio can be
100% online so you can study anywhere in the world at a time, pace and place for your own convenience and flexibility
We'll explore the creative process / design process and how you can demonstrate that it's happening in your portfolio and sketchbooks
Inside Folio Foundations we will bring new perspectives on your ideas and my personal help to realise these
We'll work with drawing, in sketchbooks and depending on your area of interest, many materials and techniques that will translate your ideas. This will also open your mind to what drawing can be – you'll be surprised!
You will learn how to reflect on and annotate your work, following the creative process
Your work will develop in relation to other artists and designers (context). The College's assess your portfolio on context and you'll need to demonstrate you are aware of other relevant CONTEMPORARY artists/designers
**And if that wasn't exciting enough, we have 2 bonuses!**
private Facebook support group where aside from meeting other like-minded people/creative friends, it will boost morale and build motivation with our expert advice at your fingertips. It'll keep you on track ensuring it's not just a course you've bought and done nothing with. You'll be able to support each other as you interview for your first choice college and celebrate your successes together.
exclusive access to our video presentation "Drawing – keeping it current" that was commissioned for The Art of Education. This will challenge your views on drawing and how you can embed it in your creative practice to produce that knockout portfolio
Don't waste more time:
1. Regretting that you never pursued your creative career, due to lack of support and/or knowledge. Or accepting that you cannot ever attend your first choice college because they rejected your application based on your portfolio.
2. Worrying if your work and ideas are good enough for fear or failure.
3. Feeling that you have to have the most amazing ideas to begin with. Good ideas take time to 'brew' so to speak and our course enables this.
You've waited long enough to dare to live your dreams, let this be the year that you finally get to art college. FOLIO FOUNDATIONS offers you some clarity, guidance and essentially creative success! Some of our previous students have received 5 unconditional offers for their dream courses!
It’s time for you to decide. Are you ready to invest in your creative future and not waste another second putting it off?
Then purchase FOLIO FOUNDATIONS now and get started today!
£67 (offer available until Tues 19 at 12noon when it increases to £97)
Got a question? Click here to send us an email…